We invite you to join Blue Springs Downtown Alive! as we present “Back to Woodstock”, our Sixth Annual Piccadilly Gala, March 22, 2019. At this Ladies Night Out event we will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Woodstock Music Festival. The evening will include a dinner, live music and Piccadilly Auction at the Adams Pointe Conference Center, 1500 NE Coronado Drive, Blue Springs, MO. We would appreciate the support of you and your organization by becoming a Sponsor for our event.
Sponsorship Levels are:
• Star Spangled Banner – $5,000 which includes 10 Guest Reservations, prominent recognition as a special VIP major underwriter, social media and program recognition
• With a Little Help From My Friends – $2,500 which includes 10 Guest Reservations, prominent recognition as an underwriter, social media and program recognition
• Pinball Wizard – $1,500 which includes 10 Guest Reservations and program recognition
• White Rabbit – $1,000 which includes 8 Guest Reservations and program recognition
• Piece of My Heart – $500 which includes 4 Guest Reservations and program recognition
• Freedom – $250 which includes 2 Guest Reservations and program recognition
• Suzie Q – $50 for 1 Guest Reservation
Please consider a Sponsorship for “Back to Woodstock” to support the programs of Downtown Alive! which in turn supports the entire community. Our not-for-profit organization relies upon the generosity of individuals and businesses of Blue Springs and our neighbors. Downtown Alive! is a 501(c)(3), tax-exempt corporation and all donations are tax deductible.
Please complete the Sponsorship form and return it to Pam Buck at firstname.lastname@example.org, 816-645-0287, by February 28, 2019. You may also contact Piccadilly Chair, Jane Semrau at 816-507-0798, email@example.com or Cindy Miller at 816-808-7553, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We appreciate your help!
Save the date, March 22th, for an event you will not want to miss.