We invite you to join Blue Springs Downtown Alive! as we present “Alive! in Wonderland”, our Third Annual Piccadilly Gala, March 18, 2016. This whimsical ladies night out event will include a dinner and Piccadilly Auction at the Adams Pointe Conference Center, 1500 NE Coronado Drive, Blue Springs, MO. We would appreciate the support of you and your organization by becoming a Sponsor for our event.
- Caterpillar – $2,500 which includes 10 Guest Reservations, prominent recognition as an underwriter, social media and program recognition;
- Cheshire Cat – $1,500 which includes 10 Guest Reservations and program recognition;
- Mad Hatter – $500 which includes 4 Guest Reservations and program recognition;
- March Hare – $250 which includes 2 Guest Reservations and program recognition;
- Queen of Hearts – $50 for 1 Guest Reservation; Ticket Pre-Sale Event is January 28th at America’s Community Bank, 1100 W. Main Street, 5:30 to 7pm; tickets will be $45 on this day only!
- Dormouse – Gift-in-kind item or service donation for our auction
Please consider a Sponsorship for “Alive! in Wonderland” to support the programs of Downtown Alive! which in turn supports the entire community. Our not-for-profit organization relies upon the generosity of individuals and businesses of Blue Springs and our neighbors.
Please complete the Sponsorship Form and return it to me at [email protected] by February 29, 2016. You may also contact our Piccadilly Co-Chairs, Deanna Gilbert, 816-896-3657, [email protected] or Shauna Markley, 816-224-3222, [email protected] for more information. We appreciate your help! Save the date, March 18th, for an event you will not want to miss.