The Downtown Alive! group is pleased to invite you to the third annual Holiday Open House on Thursday, November 17 from 5-8 p.m. in the historic downtown district of Blue Springs, Missouri.
You are invited to sell your products during this event.
- There is no fee to participate, but the Downtown Alive! group would appreciate a donation for participation in the event. (You will receive a tax letter for your donation.)
- Registration begins at 3 pm and will end at 4:30 pm
- Set up will begin at 3:30 pm on November 17.
- Set up must be completed by 4:45 pm.
- Each participant will be assigned a space inside a downtown business.
- Participants must provide their own tables, chairs, displays, etc.
- Participants may bring as much product to sell as they wish.
- Sales tax must be included in all sales.
- There will be no security provided.
- There will be no electricity available.
This Holiday Open House is by invitation only. We sincerely hope you will be able to participate in this fun event!
A Partnership of
Downtown Alive!, Blue Springs Downtown Business Merchants and the City of Blue Springs