We invite you to join Blue Springs Downtown Alive! as we present “Gypsy Prom”, our Fourth Annual Piccadilly Gala, March 10, 2017. This whimsical ladies night out event will include a dinner and Piccadilly Auction at the Adams Pointe Conference Center, 1500 NE Coronado Drive, Blue Springs, MO. We would appreciate the support of you and your organization by becoming a Sponsor for our event.
Sponsorship Levels are:
- Prom Queen– $5,000 which includes 10 Guest Reservations, prominent recognition as a special VIP major underwriter, social media and program recognition;
- Gypsy Princess – $2,500 which includes 10 Guest Reservations, prominent recognition as an underwriter, social media and program recognition;
- Rhinestone Rose – $1,500 which includes 10 Guest Reservations and program recognition;
- Debutante Diva – $500 which includes 4 Guest Reservations and program recognition;
- Lass ‘n Lace – $250 which includes 2 Guest Reservations and program recognition;
- Velvet Violet – $50 for 1 Guest Reservation;
- Prom Court – Gift-in-kind item or service donation for our auction
Please consider a Sponsorship for “Gypsy Prom” to support the programs of Downtown Alive! which in turn supports the entire community. Our not-for-profit organization relies upon the generosity of individuals and businesses of Blue Springs and our neighbors. Downtown Alive! is a 501(c)(3), tax-exempt corporation and all donations are tax deductible.
Please complete our Piccadilly Sponsor Letter and return it to me at [email protected], 816-805-8356, by February 22, 2017. You may also contact our Piccadilly Chair, Shauna Markley, 816-224-3222, [email protected] for more information. We appreciate your help! Save the date, March 10th, for an event you will not want to miss.